- How can I make travel arrangements?
All travel arrangements, including hotel and flight, are made by the attendee. You can visit our website at https://wcconference.com/travel-location/ for more information and discounts.
- What is the closest airport to the event?
Harry Reid International Airport (formerly McCarran International Airport)
- Can I share my pass with a co-worker?
An event pass is strictly for the individual who purchased it and should only be used by that person. Sharing of passes is not allowed. You can substitute your registration at no cost to you up to 7 days before the event. Please contact us at Conferences@TheInstitutes.org
- Where will the event be located NEXT year?
Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas.
- What types of food will be at the event?
- Continental Breakfasts – Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Assorted juices, coffee, hot tea, fruits, yogurts, assorted breakfast pastries. Also includes one hot item each day, ie: egg sandwich, breakfast burrito, etc.
- Lunches – Wednesday and Thursday. Full lunch buffet or box lunch with a dessert break following
- Refreshment/Dessert Breaks – menu choices vary, ie: fruit, Danish, dessert pastries etc.